I believe you are talking about my post.  I still have my job thank you.
That particular issue was with another server and dealt with a .war file
that was moved.  I was successful in getting the file in question back
onto the server.  I do have a backup of this server.

In reference to my posted question, I appreciate everyone's quick input.
You all are responding in the manner that I thought you would in that
there seems to be a myriad of files to worry about with this move.  As I
posted, I am looking to copy everything in the /usr/local/src directory.
So far I have not been able to see where anything associated with our
website resides outside the /src directory.  So, if that turns out to be
the case could I be confident that everything for the website resides
inside the /usr/local/src directory?

Chuck mentioned the .xml files.  From everything I can determine the
catalina directory resides in /usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/conf.

Mikolaj also mentioned JRE/JDK.  Hassan mentioned that there could be a
startup script in /etc/init.d that may nave information on where the
JRE/JDK is.  There is not a startup script.  I have to manually startup
tomcat whenever this server is rebooted.  What and where is the JRE/JDK?

Hassan mentioned running ps -auxww | grep tomcat.  Below is the return
from that command.  Is there anything anyone can see that I should be
copying that would not get copied when I copy /usr/local/src?  What is
the "/usr/local/java/. . ." referring to?  Is this needed for the
website?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /]# ps -auxww | grep tomcat
root     13104  0.0  3.6 293716 37904 pts/2  S     2006   8:45
/usr/local/java/bin/java
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=/usr/local/tomcat/common/endorsed -classpath
:/usr/local/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/usr/local/tomcat/bin/commons-loggi
ng-api.jar -Dcatalina.base=/usr/local/tomcat
-Dcatalina.home=/usr/local/tomcat
-Djava.io.tmpdir=/usr/local/tomcat/temp
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
root     18753  0.0  0.1 26836 1756 ?        S     2006   0:11 gedit
file:///usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/webapps/online/calendar.jsp
root     10820  1.0  0.0  3700  668 pts/2    S    09:43   0:00 grep
tomcat
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /]#

Thanks for all the input.
Steve