Jacob Rhoden wrote:
My question now however is, the manager to manage deployment of war files seems only to work for the first <Host> container with directory /usr/local/webapps. How do I make it work for both? Do I have to load two copies of the manager somehow? (I dont have much memory on this machine)

ie http://fish.com/manager/html/ works but not http://apple.com/manager/html

Nevermind, I have answered my own question, i misread the tutorial. The link to the document on setting up a virtual host is good, it should be in the documentation. Well its good if you read it properly (:
Thanks for your all feedback! Very pleasantly surprising!

Best Regards,
Jacob