No config, no log: no idea :(

Tor Langehaug schrieb:
> I am running a web server with about 10 different virtually hosted sites.
> Tomcat is installed and functioning with http://localhost:8084/ (the default
> port of tomcat is used by another application), however I cannot access
> tomcat by this address away from the local machine.

This is an http URL, so it would not make sense to try to reach this
address and port via ipsapi redirector. The redirector uses ajp13 and
has to point to an ajp13 connector port of tomcat (default: 8009).

I'm not sure, if you've got a problem to reach tomcat directly via http
(suggested by the url http://localhost:8004), what relevance "localhost"
has here, or if the problem is, that it doesn't work via isapi
redirector (or all of them).

> The isapi_redirect filter is installed and shows as working with the green
> arrow and I have a Jakarta virtual directory in the site I want to run my
> application on.  IIS fails to serve the context defined within tomcat when
> it is requested.  My project is supposed to be deployed within the next day
> or so.  Help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tor Langehaug

Regards,