I am not sure of this. But I believe you can install your self signed
certificate on your browser, that way it will trust it next time.

   --Luis R.

On 1/11/07, Jim Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have configured SSL a while back and created a temporary certificate
following the documentation that is under SSL.

Not a major problem, but while developing with this, everytime I click
on a page using Mozilla, I get a popup stating the following: "Unable
to verify the identify of devsite as a trusted site". I would assume
this is because I created it, and that it is not a verisign or
certified certificate. This is a pain because while doing QA, etc. I
am constantly getting this error.

Is there a way to create a certificate that would work in this
instance that possibly I could certify, and just use for development
QA?

Thanks,