brian,

another option would be to try to reproduce this behaviour on another
, similar, machine. Tried it?

Leon

On 1/26/07, Brian Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good idea, I have not tested the memory.  The only tool I found was
memtest86 but it looks like you need access to the machine to use it.
Unfortunately the machine is in another state and I just manage it via
ssh.  I will see if I can find any other tools that I can run via ssh.
Thanks.