You can only run two versions of tomcat if they are configured to use different network ports. Make sore both versions are using a different port.

Best Regards,
Jacob

ICT Department wrote:
New problem, although the one from the other day still exists about the IE
issues with starting JSPWiki - just can't even attempt to sort this as now
Tomcat won't start correctly!

Basically, we installed SonicWall ViewPoint (Firewall software for creating
reports of Internet usage etc) on Friday, and ever since then when I've
attempted to "Start Service" (Tomcat), it seems to go through the blue bar
still available!!

However it looks to me that ViewPoint does use Tomcat to run it's
application on..C:\ViewPoint4\Tomcat\ is a separate installation to the one
I have for JSPWiki! Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Thanks for reading!

Regards

Chris Tamburro
ICT Department