How can we put entry in obj.conf of sun one web server so that it knows to
refer mod_jk.conf file like we put the similar entry in httpd.conf ?

Thanks
Maulik

Jim Jagielski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/02/2007 09:28 PM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris

On Jan 31, 2007, at 7:30 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

> Try the following two files to compile. If this will work, we can
> find out how to automate them.
>
> common/jk_types.h:
> common/portable.h:

All done. Fixed on trunk, I added --enable-netscape which allows
configure to continue without requiring any Apache src... so
now these files are built and one can then go ahead and
build the netscape redirector...