Has anybody successfully managed to run Apache 2.0.59 and Tomcat 5.5.17 on
Windows 2003 on a real production server, and not just as a test system?

We are still experiencing frequent TCP Connections Aborted errors (err=53)
for no apparent reasons, and because of that our live server becomes
unresponsive to clients  and we end up re-booting our server machine once or
twice a week.

(see http://www.nabble.com/mod_jk-replacement--tf3050993.html for more
details)

This problem even occurs with firewall and anti-virus software all switched
off.

Rainer Jung suggested to try out a Microsoft Hotfix
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925513) which we are still waiting for to
receive from Microsoft Technet, and once its there, we will try it out.

J.Neuhoff