I hope all this 'bot' talk doesn't prevent a resolution to the bug long-standing bug regarding sessions that never terminate, long after they should have expired. All of our web apps have a background thread that periodically terminates sessions that haven't been accessed in 24 hours, even though most of our web apps should auto-expire after 30 minutes, with the longest one being 120 minutes because users need to fill out a lengthy form.

David