I have found that section in the /occa/webapps/web.xml file.  It is
showing:

 <!--  Struts Action Servlet Mapping
  -->
- <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
- <!--  JSP Servlet Mapping
       Note: needed if you want to use the trimSpaces parameter with
Jasper. Then copy this file in your

{keel_project}/conf/overwrite/clnt-struts/conf/client/webapp directory
             and remove the comments.
             See also web-servlet.xml file.
       Note: jsp fragments (with suffixe .jspf, jspi or .inc) don't need
to be mapped

  -->
- <!--   <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  -->
- <welcome-file-list>
- <!--  Struts Welcome File List
  -->
  <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>
- <!--   Struts error-page
  -->
- <error-page>
  <exception-type>java.lang.SecurityException</exception-type>
  <location>/authfail.jsp</location>
  </error-page>
- <!--  Struts Tag Library Descriptors
  -->
- <taglib>
  <taglib-uri>/tags/struts-bean</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>
- <taglib>
  <taglib-uri>/tags/struts-html</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>
- <taglib>
  <taglib-uri>/tags/struts-logic</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>
- <taglib>
  <taglib-uri>/tags/struts-nested</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>
- <taglib>
  <taglib-uri>/tags/struts-tiles</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld</taglib-location>
  </taglib>
  </web-app>

Could you help me understand what I am reading?