From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 4:45:39 PM
Subject: RE: URL Redirect Question

From: Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: URL Redirect Question

set that one URL in your welcome page as the default -- say index or default.jsp, or index.html, or whatever.
That way, people can just click that simple link below.

You can also use a filter or valve within Tomcat to forward the request
to the desired context, and avoid any client interaction.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Justin Stanczak