From: Ron Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2007 4:54:30 PM
Subject: WEB-INF/lib ignored in Tomcat 6

It seems that Tomcat 6 is not finding the jars in the application library WEB-INF/lib.

If I put the spring.jar in the tomcat lib directory it is found.
If I put it in the application lib directory it is not found.

If I fix the spring.jar issue, I just get an Class not found error on the next library.

Mar 4, 2007 4:35:13 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader start
SEVERE: LifecycleException
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.instrument.classloading.tomcat.TomcatInstrumentableClassLoader
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.createClassLoader(WebappLoader.java:770)

____________________________________________________________________________________ We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265