On 3/8/07, Gerald Holl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I extracted the jstl-1.2jar file and found many .tld files. Nearly all
of them contain <jsp-version>1.2</jsp-version> and not 2.1 as you said.

Only tags version 2.1 will be passed deferred expressions. The .tlds
need to have a declaration like this one:
<taglib xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd";
   version="2.1">
(of course, the important part is version="2.1")

I offered to look into your war if you want me to. You can send it to
me privately (make sure it contains everything, JARs etc).

Rémy