If you file a bug for this, or for the "issue" you describe in your
other thread, I will immediately resolve them as invalid, obviously.

Curious you mean by this? What is obvious?

Tomcat 5.5 and 6 do make "chunked" replys to HTTP1.1 requests that do not explicitly set content-length if one flushes the buffer. I want to know what the proper manner is to use this feature and make sure it works from a servlet by testing it. I'm trying to be nice and comform to standards, proxy protocols, connectors etc.

Are you saying there is no proper manner ??
Is this a partially implemented "alpha" feature intended to be completed in a future version?

PK