Anyway - I answered my own question.
I wrote a test, Keep Alive works fine with chunked content.

If anyone wants the test code let me know. (should I post it?) It is small - about 150 lines worth, all java.

PK

Does Tomcat support Keep Alive, as a stand alone server, for multiple Client POST requests to different servlet paths where both request and response are "Transfer-Encoding: chunked"?

Is there a definition somewhere of when tomcat will drop a connection when keep-alive is specified?

Thanks.
PK