Hi Chuck,

"Not too much relevant" != "isn't relevant". Performance is always
relevant, so it's good to enhance it *if possible*. I mean, if switching to
2.6 could make security worse (I know, this assert could be subjective /
questionable but it's one opinion) AND performance is not too much
relevant, I will not switch to 2.6.

I don't know the enhancements of different JVM branchs/versions, nor from a
 performance perspective, neither from a security perspective, so a JVM
upgrade could be perfectly possible and coherent with my thoughts.

I hope your curiosity is satisfied :-)

Cheers,
-r