LOL

You danced around that one well.  Actually, I didn't include it
because I am migrating from WebLogic to Tomcat.  WebLogic let's me get
away without the includes for java.util.  I've been using Workshop for
so long I overlooked it.

That resolved it.  Thank you David.

I will migrate to another dev environment to avoid this in the future.

     Mark