I just deployed it and everything appears to be working for us with
internet explorer now.

Thanks,
Cory

             Mladen Turk
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       Tomcat Users List
             03/15/2007 09:04          <users@tomcat.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: JK 1.2.21 DLL does not work
               "Tomcat Users           with IIS 6?
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have noticed some funny behavior with 1.2.21 also...
>
> We have tomcat hosting jira and jira is using the ntlm plugin for sso
> authentication.

Can you guys check the 1.2.22-dev binary from:
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/jk-1.2.22-dev/win32/isapi_redirect.dll

There was a possible missuse of Windows API with 1.2.21, that could
close the Keep-Alive connection.

Regards,
Mladen.