I've also noticed in my apps sometimes that items with javascript references
either get so deeply cached or are not recognized until I stop and restart
Tomcat.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:14 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JSP page not updated on each request

Mmmm, dont know I think the browser should be picking up file changes, but
if you want to make sure the browser doesnt cache, then if I remember
correctly search for NO-CACHE and set the headers returned, the browser will
reload every time. Note that headers are different for different browsers so
you have to set a few headers... google will tell you.

Note that when you developing, I've noticed if you leave the browser open,
it may still display previous page... but it doesnt happen once deployed.

Other thing that maybe catching you is that you changing something in the
servlet INIT routine... and that somehow impacts on your JSP pages say thru
a bean. That wont reflect until you stop and start tomcat..INIT runs once at
start up.

good luck