Hi fellas,

I am looking to develop the following and would be grateful if anyone can
offer any assistance as to how I can make it happen - what do i have to read
up on etc.  ive developed my app in jsf/hibernate and spring and i have this
still to work out.

I would like to give users access  from their own url e.g.
www.domain-name.com/~companyname which should be set automatically upon
registration (if that is possible).   Would be hosting on tomcat.

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks
kace