I'm using the JMX interface to configure Tomcat 6. At the end of the configuration I would like to store the modified configuration. I'm currently calling the storeConfig method of the MBean having object name "Catalina:type=Server". This calls the storeConfig method of class StandardServer.java, which in turns calls the storeConfig method of the mbean "Catalina:type=StoreConfig".

But it seems that "Catalina:type=StoreConfig" is no longer available in Tomcat 6. Is my understanding correct?

Is there any alternative way to save the configuration?

Regards,
Ber