From: Peter Kennard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 3:24:46 PM
Subject: Explicit header definition

If I want to remove or alter headers that are the "default" for a
specific servlet, webapp or instance of tomcat, how might I?  Either
programmtically or in a config file.

ie:
    - remove or replace the "Date:" header.
    - remove or replace the "Server:" header.

The reasoning is for servicing a special client's requests.  I would
still want other "browser" serving servlets in the same tomcat
instance to use the normal headers.

Thanks.
PK