> Is there a way to config these apps to
> redirect to their corresponding subdirectory when Tomcat see path the /foo ?
> Any help would be great, thanks.

Is there any particular reason why you need them on two separate contexts such
as /fooTest/ and /fooProduction/ , instead of having
both applications on a root context?

Another way to configure 2 different web apps is to set them up as 2 different
virtual hosts,
by setting them as virtual hosts you could access both of them on the root
context / , which may eliminate
any need to alter the root-context relative URLs you have already have in your
app.

-Rashmi