Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

From: Matthew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Who do I have to pay (and how much) to...

I believe there is a way of specifying the context information in context.xml that resides in the META-INF directory of the hosts .war file.

That is the preferred mechanism.  Read the doc:

Where the contents of the context.xml files are as follows...

   <Context path="?????" docBase="?????"/>

You do not use either the path or the docBase attribute when the
<Context> element is located in the META-INF/context.xml file.  These
are derived from the deployment name of the app.  You usually don't need
a <Context> element (or context.xml file) at all.

Your 404 may be arrising because you're erroneously trying to specify
these attributes, or it may be something else entirely, such as not
having a welcome file in the webapp.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.