I am going to add some more information to the question I asked
yesterday.

I am running a TLS test case to do a TLS handshake on port 8443 of our
server that is running Tomcat 5.5.

I noticed in the log file that there are two threads currently running
on the invocation of this test( there should be just one to handle one
https request?).

One of them is Printing
http-8443-Processor1, READ: TLSv1 Handshake, length = 0 and the message
is repeated thousands and thousand of times thus consuming the CPU.

The other thread seems to look ok. And the difference I find between
these two is that the thread that works as intended prints :

http-8443-Processor2, READ: TLSv1 Handshake, length = 78

Note the non-zero length.

I can constantly reproduce the issue.

Any pointers, inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gurdeep