On Yesterday at 2:54pm, FHDL=>Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...:

FHDL> >java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
FHDL>
FHDL> There is not enough space to create a new thread. Threads(stacks).
FHDL> if -Xmx solves your problem, then set it and be happy :)
FHDL>
FHDL> another tip is to decrease the value of your thread stack size using the
FHDL> -Xss parameter, for example
FHDL> -Xss32k is one value
FHDL>

That would be my recommendation as well (that's twice now - I replied to
an earlier email in this thread with the same advice). That's what solved
the problem for me on a similar configuation.

FHDL> How many threads are you creating?
FHDL>
FHDL> Filip

Later,
--