Hi

I have set up an Apache webserver to connect to a Tomcat server to process
a page and everything works except the Tomcat starts to run at 100 percent
after processing the page. If I access the page directly thouugh the
Tomcat server(before trying with Apache/mod_jk) the page is fetched and
the tomcat goes back to a low amount of cpu activity. If I get additional
pages from the Tomcat via the Apache connection they work but at a slower
rate (I would guess because of the Tomcat is doing something else too).
The only way I can get the Tomcat back to normal operation is to stop the
server and restart it.  I would like to understand how to figure out what
keeps the Tomcat running

Thanks
Scott

I have a pc with the following software on it

Windows XP Service Pack 2
Apache 2.2.3(Win32)mod_jk/1.2.21
Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

my setup with mod_jk is as follows.

>From httpd.conf:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
# log level can be debug, info, request, error, or emerg
JkLogLevel debug
JkMountFile conf/uriworkermap.properties

>From workers.properties:

# define the worker list
worker.list=tomcat1

# configure each worker