I also have Tomcat 5.5 in addition to 6.0,

I dropped your WAR file to:
C:\dev\apache-tomcat-5.5.12\webapps\InterfacesHCI.war

Tomcat unpacked the war, and I was able to successfully access your app on
http://localhost:9090/InterfacesHCI/

It shows a login page with yellow text boxes.

Then I tried a few pages:
http://localhost:9090/InterfacesHCI/faces/Page2.jsp - shows a Welcome
message Add Student, Logout buttons.

It also gave a login error message, when I tried to login with some
random credentials
http://localhost:9090/InterfacesHCI/faces/Page1.jsp

In some cases when I tried to directly access
http://localhost:9090/InterfacesHCI/faces/pageStudent.jsp
I get HTTP Status 500 -  , probably because those pages are supposed
to be accessed in sequence after logging in.

Please note that I've used port 9090 , the default port on Tomcat is
8080 unless you change it.

-Rashmi