That sounds interesting, could you share the code? :)

Martin

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:09:36 +0200, Brantley Hobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Martin,

I have a filter that logs to a database table. It could easily be modified to make log4j entries, which can then be tied to any valid log4j appender.

B.

Martin Strand wrote:
Hi all. :)
I want to make Tomcat send it's access log to a remote server (log4j or syslog). Configuring all other logging with log4j is pretty simple but it seems I can't do the same with the AccessLogValve. Do I need to write my own Valve in order to do that? Perhaps someone else has already done this?
 Thanks,
Martin