Dear All,

  Maybe my question is not that clear. What I mean, is that there are 2 buttons
that read data from the server and write data to the server using one textarea.
If anyone have the code or come across the code, please e-mail it to me. Thank
you.

  TEH

Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On 3/28/07, Teh Noranis Mohd Aris wrote:

> I would like my system to have several submit buttons

This is a basic HTML question, nothing to do with JSP.

Yes, a form in an HTML document can have multiple submit buttons;
reading the appropriate recommendation is, uh, recommended :-)

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]