Hello Everyone,
I am running TOMCAT 5.0.28 on a Mac OS X; JVM 1.5.0_06-112 platform; over a
period of a week I have made some code changes to ensure the service will
automatically restart if it stops.  The following are some of the changes
that I have made:

        TOMCAT now starts via launchd script which will watch it and restart
it if it dies. For this to work I had to modify catalina.sh to not      exit
when it starts tomcat
                (1 removed the trailing & from the 'start' options).
                        If TOMCAT stops, launchd will just restart it right
away.

TOMCAT did stop at about 15:25 MST today.  It restarted fine, but now the
catalina.out file is being spammed with:

        INFO:     Additional JARs have been added: 'commons-digester.jar'
        Mar 29, 2007 3:54:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
reload
        INFO: Reloading this Context has started

Any assistance is greatly appreciated
Dwight