Dear Tomcat Users,

I'm using a tomcat 5.5 on win XP. My servlet uses 2 secure connectors
(different cipher suites and protocol SSL and TLS) on 2 ports.

I have already found a way to have in my servlet a trigger when a ssl handshake
failure occurs. But, in successful case, my servlet needs more informations
from the client hello message than the cipher suite used and the key.

Has somebody an idea how to get this info? At least in tomcat log file (I'm
using log4j) or console?

Thanks,

Julien.