Here is a little framework that u can play with

       MimeMessage msg = new MimeMessage(session);
       msg.setFrom(new InternetAddress(from));
       msg.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO, new InternetAddress(to));
       msg.setSubject(subject);
       msg.setSentDate(new Date());

    // ADD TEXT
    MimeBodyPart mbp1 = new MimeBodyPart();
    mbp1.setText(sMessage);

           //ADD ATTACHEMENT
           MimeBodyPart mbp2 = new MimeBodyPart();
           if (sFilename.length() > 0){
               mbp2.setFileName(sFilename);
               mbp2.setText(sAttachment, "us-ascii");
           }

    // JOIN THEM
    Multipart mp = new MimeMultipart();
    mp.addBodyPart(mbp1);
    if (sFilename.length() > 0) mp.addBodyPart(mbp2);

    // ADD and SEND
   msg.setContent(mp);
   Transport.send(msg);

Have fun