Hi,

I was editing a JSP page. I saved the file, and refreshed the web page at http://localhost:port/myapp/page.jsp. Apparently, this caused Tomcat to shut down for some reason. I had this problem before, but I don't remember how I solved it. Anyway when I had the problem previously I was able to call startup.sh on the server to start it up again and tinker with my jsp page. However, when I call startup.sh now, it seems to go fine, but I'm getting a connection refused error in my browser. I can call shutdown.sh fine as well after I call startup.sh, which is puzzling to me.

Is there anything I can look at to help determine the source of this problem? What could have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Dan