To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:21 PM
Subject: Tomcat5 and Linux-HA

Is it possible to configure Tomcat5 in a Linux cluster (Linux-HA (Heartbeat 2). I want to configure it on SLES10. I have already checked the Tomcat FAQ at Tomcat.apache.org, the How to at that location, Googling it returns nothing on the subject. If a config/setup doc exists I cannot find it.

Tim Finley
Novell IT Services
Novell Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]