did you check your logs? Did they tell you anything?

-----Original Message-----
From: Guilhem SEMPERE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:00 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: 404 and originally requested URL

Hi

I am using Tomcat 5.5, having set it up so that any 404 error redirects
to a 404.jsp I have written for custom handling.

Now I need access to the originally requested URL (the one which
couldn't be found).  I couldn't find a way to do this.  All info I can
get is that the requested URL is now 404.jsp, which I am not interested in.

Any help much appreciated.  Thanks in advance,

Guilhem