Jakarta Tomcat Connector version - jk-1.2.22 for win64

http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win64/jk-1.2.22/ia64/

IIS 6.0 running on Windows 2003

On 4/19/07, Peter Crowther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Swaroop George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have an IIS server sitting in the DMZ and I need to be able to
> redirect all incoming requests to a Tomcat server in the in the
> internal network.
[...]
> But somehow my isapi filter shows as Not Loaded.
>
> Am I missing anything in the entire process?

Version information please: versions of IIS and isapi_redirect.dll, plus
whether you're running x86 or x64 and which version of the DLL you've
downloaded?

               - Peter