From: Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:33 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: JSP not recompiling properly

Hi,

I've noticed  that one of my JSPs seems to not be changing properly.

I deleted the java and class files created in the work subdirectory where it's
created upon being called. But it still calls the same data, and new string
variables I've added and other parameters don't show.

I had stopped and restarted Tomcat...any idea why this is occurring?

I don't think I'm out of any kind of memory. Shouldn't be!

Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks!