To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 8:36 AM
Subject: Image problem

Hi,

I am having this problem that images are not shown in the page properly when
we load the page for the first time.

I even tried to pre-load images in my cache. But the problem isn't solved. I
am using IE. Is there any configuration of Tomcat which I am not using
properly? What else could be the problem?

Regards

Khurram.