SOLVED!!!

In first time, thank you a lot Markus!
Finally i solved the problem with Apache2, i put one apache2 server connected to Tomcat, and with mod_proxy_ajp redirects the request to my application.

Adolfo.

Markus Schönhaber wrote:
aordin schrieb:

I'm looking for set my application(jetspeed2 portal) like default into Tomcat 5.5.20, i find some messages spoken about put the application into /webapps/ROOT/ and it works but works quite bad because my application show a lot of problems with Javascript. Is it possible to specify that my default application in http://localhost:8080 was /webapps/myApplication/ ?

And what problems might that be?

I build one /conf/Catalina/localhost/myApplication.xml and
/conf/Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml

Am I right when I guess that you use absolute paths (i. e. something
like "/myApplication/...") to reference your JavaScript files? If so,
you should fix those paths. And if you don't have a good reason for
using absolute paths, change them to be relative.

<Context path="" docBase="myApplication" crossContext="true">

You should read
again. There are few situations where setting "path" or "docBase" is
allowed.

Regards
  mks