> From: John Pedersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: problem switching to port 80
>
> I guess there must be something else using port 80? but I can't see it
> ( tried netstat).

Use "netstat -an"; plain netstat without options may not show
everything.

The problem may not be port 80, since Tomcat by default uses three ports
(8005 and 8009 in addition to the HTTP connector).

The restriction about ports less than 1024 is normally an issue only on
Linux/UNIX systems, not Windows.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.