Hi Lakshmi,

I just wanted to let you know that in the most recent post on this
thread, your problem was solved (even though I didn't give a complete
answer) but after my post Chuck made some very good points which I
didn't mention in my post. I hope you took a note of them.

Especially this one:

Remove the existing webapps/ROOT to avoid conflict.