From: Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2007 8:04:25 PM
Subject: Re: How to programatically determine connector's port numbers?

On 5/8/07, webzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm, come to think of it, I saw that one. However, that kind of
> doesn't solve my problem.

OK, since you didn't describe that problem before...

> I am in a class that is loaded earlier than the webapps (Bootstrapper
> kind of class which is loaded when the webapp is being loaded first
> time). I am trying to get BOTH the Non-SSL and SSL ports at that point.
> Ideas?

I think you have an architectural issue. Correct me if I'm wrong but
you seem to assume that only one of each (non-SSL and SSL ports)
could be configured. Since there's nothing in the Servlet spec that
dictates that (AFAIK), the value of the non-SSL port(s) could be a
collection, so why not just get the port value from the request, when
it's meaningful? :-)

But perhaps if you describe the problem more explicitly...

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]