Hi,

I read a lot that it is possible to run the tomcat5 on a 64bit system.
Because I want to migrate my apps on a 64bit windows 2003 server so I need
to recompile the tomcat5 but I do not really have clue how to start.

It would be nice if someone could give me a how to in that case. Which files
do I have to download? do I have to change something in the source code? How
do I recomplile ?

Thanks