Hello, I'm sure this is detailed somewhere but I can't find it for the life of
me and it's been driving me nuts all day.

How can I limit the cipher suites used by Tomcat for an SSL connection?

I tried setting SSLCipherSuite="SOME_CIPHER", to only allow a single cipher but
when a client connects it still uses whatever is the first cipher in the
client's list rather than using the cipher I specify in the server.xml file.

My complete connector tag is:

<Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="SSLv3" keystoreType="luna"
keyAlias="tomcat" keystore="/.keystore"
SSLCipherSuite="SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA"/>

Any help would be great

Mike