Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho ha scritto:
Hi.

I have a TomCat project and its Java source code can't compile. The problem
is due to an import clause.

This is trying to import Connector class. But I didn't put the respectively
jar file in my classpath.

What is the correct jar file (containing
org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector) to solve this problem?

In my Tomcat installation (Tomcat 5.5.23) in folder server/lib there is a file "catalina.jar" that contains org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.class

If you are using Unix you can find usefull
"jar -tf catalina.jar  | grep Connector"

Edoardo

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: edoardopn