well, I had to actually switch jars for my Oracle driver to work properly.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zdenek
Vráblík
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:19 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Oracle JDBC connection Tomcat 5.5

Hi all thanks for help,

There is problem in admin web application id doesn't show oracle datasources.

I expected to see this datasource as other datasources in this admin
console (localhost:8080/admin). I tried to use that pool  and it works

The ojdbc14_g.jar is same as ojdbc14.jar but has debug informations inside.

Thanks a lot for help.

Regards,
Zdenek