Hi all,

I need keep directory structure and deploy application into Tomcat
5.5.23 into subdirectory.

Is it possible with tomcat ant deployment?

This failed:

<target name="deploy2" description="Deploy web application from
existing war file">
 <deploy url="http://localhost:8080/manager"; username="tomcat"
password="tomcat"
         path="/main/other-place" war="./myApp.war" update="true" />
</target>

I get error during deployment:

[deploy] FAIL - Encountered exception java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\app\T55\webapps\main\other-place\main.war (The system cannot find
the path specified)

When I created directories main/other-place I got this error:

FAIL - Failed to deploy application at context path /main/other-place/main

Do I have any possibility except unpack and copy war file into right directory?

Thanks.

Regards,
Zdenek Vrablik