Have you tried

  if("on".equals(Pippo)) {
  }

Massimiliano PASQUALONI schrieb:
Hi guy!
Wat's happen?? If i read an checkrequest post

    String Pippo = request.getParameter("abilitato");

    out.print(Pippo);

return me= on

If I try to make a condition whit if:

   if (Pippo == "on") {

        }

these don't work
And is'nt the first time, if I try Pippo = request.getParameter("abilitato");
    Pluto =  request.getParameter("abilitato");
the if (Pippo == Pluto ) don't work! :-( please, help me!

Massimiliano PASQUALONI

Data Processing S.r.l.
Reparto EDP
S.S. 100 BA-TA Km 18
c/o "IL BARICENTRO" torre D
70010 CASAMASSIMA (BA)

--
Jost Richstein
SoftDeCC Software GmbH

SoftDeCC Software GmbH; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Sitz der
Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht: München, HRB 123667; Geschäftsführer:
Ralf Malis, Georg Nüssel, Jost Richstein, Gerd Wilts