Hi all

I've a very very newbie on tomcat (first day I try to configure tomcat)...

I've install from ports (FreeBSD) the tomcat 5.5 (need by my web-applications).

The applications I need to run is configured by admin tomcat. Well for this
I've install admin module and it seem everything working (I can acces the
admin page etc.)

My problem is I can go the context of my application through the admin
module, but when I make any changes in the config of my webapps, this changes
are loose
after reboot of the tomcat server.

I've change the owner of

        TOMCAT_HOME/conf

to the uid run tomcat, but nothing work.

Any help ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH